I got invited to a meeting. How do I join it?
To join a meeting on Mind, you need to follow a special link provided to you by a meeting host.
If you don’t have the link but you know the room’s name, simply put it in the address bar in your browser after mind.com
- Receive an invitation to join a meeting with a link attached to it
- Click on the link
- Type in the word that you will appear under, for example, your name
- Select camera, microphone, and a speaker that you will be using
- After setting up your devices, you will be able to turn off your camera or microphone by clicking on a corresponding button
- You can press Remember Devices to use your current username and devices when you authorize the next time
- Congratulations, you are at the meeting!
If you’re experiencing problems with №4, check out these articles:
Please note, that you will need to request access from a room owner if you’re trying to get into a locked room. Press the Request Access button, which will send a notification to the room owner, along with your picture. The picture will be taken by your camera only if you allow using it in №4. You will be able to join the room as soon as its owner lets you in.
Do I have to download an application?
Mind works on your browser only, so you don’t need to download anything else. Just click on the link and join a meeting!